Feng Shui and Vastu
Place your copper Pyramid in areas of the house to help correct blocked chi that may be affecting relationships, prosperity and health, as prescribed in Feng Shui. The Shri Yantra has a long tradition as a tool in vedic Vastu to correct all imbalances in a house and draw in positive vibrations and prana. When combined with 'pyramid power' you get a superior energy tool.
• Crystals, tumblestones and gem jewellery will become cleansed, brighter and charged for greater healing. Tired crystals are rejuvenated and glow with new life.
• The vibrational quality of essential oils, flower essences, massage oils, herbs etc will become greatly enhanced if placed within the copper pyramid on top of the Shri Yantra.
• Water placed in a copper pyramid for a few hours or overnight becomes charged, changing in viscosity and acquiring a smoother taste. It can be drunk as a general tonic or used as a skin wash on cuts, rashes and insect bites. It can also be used to water plants.
• Fruit and vegetables get charged with life force prana and improve their flavour after spending some time in the copper pyramid. Foods become less bitter (try coffee beans), natural flavours improve while chemical flavours are reduced and shelf life is lengthened.
• Place seeds for increased germination and plant health, or grow healthier and more nutritious sprouts. Plant cuttings can be rooted faster and with more vigour within a copper MERU PYRAMID.
• Other possibilities include charging up salt and other condiments, vitamins and supplements.
Ionization of Atmosphere
Pyramids are natural ionizers that help improve air quality. Negatively charged ions help get rid of impurities and contaminants for a healthier atmosphere.